As you enter your nursery–the haven of your baby, ease, and convenience are fundamental. Disposing of soiled diapers is essential and Diaper Genie instantly goes to work for you to quickly eliminate odors.
It comes equipped with a built-in Ultimate Odor Lock, antimicrobial system. Diaper Genie is assembled and ready to use. Diaper Genie is trim and comfortably fits into any area of your nursery.
A simple foot pedal starts the operation! You won’t have to bend over to dispose of the diaper. Make your selection from a choice of pleasing colors offered by Diaper Genie and brighten your day!
Is Diaper Genie Worth Your Confidence?
Diaper Genie is worth your time, investment and confidence. It delivers when your baby’s poop is to be disposed of quickly and efficiently!
An antimicrobial system prevents bacterial growth in your diaper pail. Your nursery is a welcome place with a fresh fragrance.
Rated the Best Diaper Disposal Can
Diaper Genie won the Women’s Choice Award as America’s most recommended diaper pail for the year 2019.
With good reasons, it is voted the number one best-seller in the nation. Diaper Genie works hard when the going gets tough.
Diaper Genie Works in This Way
- As you step on the foot pedal the lid and inner clamps immediately open up.
- Insert unwrapped carbon filter.
- Hold filter right side up and remove the plastic seal from the top.
- Pull up the film and remove the plastic seal.
- Push the film through the center hole. Knot the end of the film.
- Place the refill into the pail and press down gently to secure.
- Make sure to drop the knot past the inside clamp.
- Grab the knotted film and pull to the bottom of the pail.
- Now just step and toss!
- Emptying is easy–push the front, pull the film through the cutter and tie a knot.
- To start your next bag, pull the film to the bottom of the pail and tie a knot.
- Diaper Genie’s patented technology accompanies the assembled diaper pail.
- The replacement cartridge system is set into place for the odor-free disposal of infant diapers.
- Moms Best Pick highlights include fewer trips to the garbage cans
- Odor Lock system with antimicrobial genius is unique to Diaper Genie
- The hygienic, hands-free process assures freedom in the nursery with your baby
- Double AIR-TITE clamps, which other pails do not include
- Clamps twisting mechanism controls odor
- Front tilt allows effort-less emptying
- 7-layer refill bags
- Diaper Genie holds up to 270 newborn diapers
By replacing older models, Diaper Genie is now front and center the cutting-edge, unconventional diaper disposal.
The convenience of simply stepping on a foot pedal instead of lifting the top of the pail exceeds the expectations of parents.
They can quickly move effortlessly from one event of the nursery to another.
Visual Appeal and Sturdiness
Diaper Genie has a huge visual appeal; it is beautifully tapered. You have a choice of attractive colors to pick from!
The smoothness of the surface makes it a breeze to wipe down.
Your time cleaning is limited, giving you more time to spend with your baby. Construction of sturdy Diaper Genie ensures a long-lasting, reliable product.
Product Dimensions and Weight
- 9.4 x 12.1 x 27 inches
- Weight: 8.36 pounds
The Good Things
- Instead of chemical odor neutralizers, and an odor lock system is installed.
- Foot pedal control puts Diaper Genie at the top of the list
- Practical and useful for busy parents
- An odor-free, fresh-smelling nursery is yours
- Not a conspicuous, bulky addition to your well-decorated nursery
- You avoid the hassles of diaper changing that other pails have
- Bags are simple to change
- No frequent runs to the garbage cans
- Can be used for pet litter–a pet owner’s dream
- Bags rip easily
- Poor design latch mechanism too sharp
- Front door no longer fastens
- Larger than Expressions on the outside; capacity inside smaller
- The door doesn’t open properly
- Buying extra carbon filters recommended for odor control
Diaper Genie vs. Diaper Genie Expressions
- Both come pre-assembled
- Each is used outdoors for pet waste
- Not a bulky, conspicuous addition to your nursery
- They both have the odor-free capability
- Genie Expressions weighs 4.89 pounds vs. Diaper Genie 8.36 pounds
- Diaper Genie contains a patented, antimicrobial odor lock system
- Before disposal, Diaper Genie Expressions has to be tightly wrapped
- It has no foot release–Diaper Genie has a foot pedal control
- Because of its superior quality, Diaper Genie is a tad higher in price
Diaper Genie vs. Diaper Pail – White UP&UP
- Lightweight structure
- Weight 4.89 pounds
- Comes fully assembled
- Made of tough, resilient plastic
- Both can be a spot or wiped clean
- Flip-flop manual lid operation vs. Diaper Genie foot pedal ease
- Opening in layered lid designed to keep odors out
- Diaper Genie installed odor lock vs. Diaper Pail filters system
- Holds up to 34 diapers—Diaper Genie has a 270-diaper capacity
Munchkin Pail Diaper Pail
- Self-Sealing system–the bag is sealed shut when the lid closes
- One 7-layer, Lavender-scented baking soda PUCK is included
- Bags are simple to change
- Diaper Genie can be used to dispose of pet litter vs. Munchkin
- An odor control system vs. Diaper Genie Odor Lock antimicrobial system
- Manual opening is necessary by lifting it from the base
- Only 30 diapers per refill bag as compared to Diaper Genie’s 270
- Weighs 2.0 pounds
Tidy Dia per Pail, Pearl
- Both are designed for one-hand use
- Piston system pushes diaper and odor into the pail
- Useful for pet owners
- Weighs 7.05 pounds
- Sliding piston seals odor
- No cartridge system is included as in Diaper Genie
- Diaper Genie has a slim look vs. that of Tidy Diaper Pail
- May not fit neatly into every area in the nursery
Warranties on Diaper Genie once had a lifetime guarantee. Playtex® Diaper Genie® honors requests for replacement of parts if necessary.
To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website.
You can also contact their Customer Service team by e-mailing Amazon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to e-mail their Customer Service team, please include the full name of the product, the model or style (if applicable), and the URL (website address) for the product’s detail page.
Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
You are now the owner of a Diaper Genie. Changing your baby’s dirty diapers can be bothersome at times. But you’ll be smiling as you walk toward your Diaper Genie. You can enjoy all the valuable features that Diaper Genie provides as the best seller.
You’ll be spending time in the nursery with your baby for many hours. With the absence of unpleasant odors that put a damper on your special time together, Diaper Genie has now become one of your best friends!