If you are looking to publish your brand on an high authority mom blog with heavy focus in the home improvement and housekeeping, you came to the right place.
Thank you for wanting to submit a guest post on mommywithaplan.com. In order to make sure our readers get the quality content they deserve, we have very strict publishing guidelines.
Contribute To Mommywithaplan
- We don’t accept every submission. In fact, most guest post submissions fail due to low quality.
- If the article is high quality, we will accept it right away and publish it very quickly. Otherwise, it may take up to 2 months to continue editing it.
- Guest posts are different than sponsored posts.
- Posts shouldn’t be shorter than 1500 words but check the appropriate length.
- Make sure the posts are properly spaced out. Space out every 2-3 sentences.
- Use Proper headings
- Watch for proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax
- Home Improvement
- Home Decor
- Home Tasks
- Food & Cooking
- Mom Topics
- Baby Related
how Does Guest Posting Work
Step 1: Choose a Topic
You Must choose a topic that our site will be able to rank for. It cannot be a topic that has no volume or is super hard to rank. Check with us first, before writing any article.
Step 2: Submit Your Article
Make sure your article is high quality and is 1500 words long.
Step 3: Get Published
Publishing may take time, depending on the quality of the article.
Want To Avoid The Guess Work?
Have our team write the article for you. Ask us about our publishing fee and content writing fee. If you want us to do a product or service review, please email us at ruben(at)authoritygeeks.com